2010年6月25日星期五

13. Chocolate - I love you.

The meaning of the various gifts ~ ~!
1. Scarf - I will always love you.
2. Letter - I miss you.
3. Flowers - I want my name on your heart.
4. Book - I believe you are very smart.
5. Chewing gum - I hope with your contacts too long.

6. Cigarette - I hate you.
7. Book - I want to see your innocent love.
8. Ring - you will always belong to me.
9. Umbrella - in any case I have to protect you.
10. Hairpin - hope your success.
11. Mirror - you do not forget me.
12. Necklace - I want you by my side.
13. Chocolate - I love you.
14. Lighters - You are my first love, you burn a touch with his feelings.
15. Ball - I'll give you half my heart child.
16. Key Accessories - I hope your luck.
17. Paste fill (album) - our love treasure in my heart.
18. Pen - to love our treasure in my heart.
19. Touch baby - I hope you real thing.
20. Ji thing - I want you to be a friend.
21. Gloves - I hope you real.
22. Handkerchief - I wait for the break up later meet.
23. Pajamas - I give you my all.
24. Diary - I want to treasure the memories of our two heart
25. Wallet - on behalf of you would like to always be with his side
26. Belt - represents Shuanzhu his life
27. razors - represent him in your heart is good mature male
28. album - you and I will always treasure the memory of
29. Process Overview: I hope you love me and have a happy ending.
30. give watches, on behalf of you and he has every second of feeling like
31. ; send tie that he stuck with you let him not leave you forever girlfriend sent
:
1. ring, representing love you to the heart, willing for your love ordained
2. necklace, on behalf of your tightly locked inside your heart want only him, and no other of the opposite sex
3. bracelets represent you in addition to trapping, it also suggested that he could only love you alone
4. bracelet would like to tie you on behalf of life
5. Anklet, on behalf of Shuanzhu this life, tie the afterlife, I hope the next life but also with
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论