2010年6月21日星期一

I remember the first time and the situation of girls **** it

Ann: I remember the first time and the situation of girls **** it?

him: I remember.

Security: What impressed me most is the -?

him: her eyes the tears flow to my fingers, and very warm.

Security: Your fingers, had lost its virginity.

him: Ha ha.

Ann: Ha ha.

him: Why do you ask this?

Security: want to know if there is love in your heart.

him: perhaps a 10% residual. I feel it will rot.

security: do not believe in love people, easier than normal people unhappy.

him: you?

Security: Sometimes my heart is full, sometimes empty.



and I, as well as love?



is, we do not love each other.

love is reflected in each other's body out of another self.

not real intense reflection. That having more glory.





没有评论:

发表评论