2010年6月18日星期五

Into the, ah!

! Laughable You ~ ~Certain radio DJ friend of a medical school program? Kangzhu Ren explained hepatitis B, super funny ah! Here are their phone recording

Hello?
Hey!
Hey!
Hey! ? Ah
you?? Bit ah?
? ah
you imprisoned or? you not?
??,??, dead?? guy ah
? night there?? ah?
crane,? impede??
? solution Well??
adore?
Terrier? have one by now! 11? Ah!
Wushi you ?????
... ... Well,? microphone one? Hang Mei Sik first
... ... ah haha
? reason?, you sure??
Wushi you?? D??
you? microphone? 102.7 ah?
? ah
? ground planes, sure?? 啵
? solution? solution of you home? also have a D like?? people??
me? you, ah!
Hey ... ...
? Li ah ... ...
Hey, you again soon D? degree? Li? next?
[Eh-hem]
Hey ... ... ... ...
you a good laugh - not passed, you have to?? situation? step is? ... ...? go??? to get you the home first family carry on playing?? Li enable me ah

Hello? Kang Zhuren ah? Mr. Kang Zhuren
,?? You? Name it?
My name is Liang Liang ~ ah ... ...
Mr. ... ... you better? I
me, Well?, I??. I am, I had it, there it? Disease? After? It to? You? Hospital closer look after it, on and turn a good home? Rights,? Do not know?? Do ... ...
you a lot - you liked? me!
it? what about you? disease? it?? climate can be cured, all? me?? material being.
Since you and the family good? it, you do not attempt? relentless! You? Hold! ! Li I to you?? By! ? More ???--

[laugh? Street]

? ... ...
?? You?? Degree? Then -?? You??? Provincial autonomy ? it?
Gaozhou ... ...
Gaozhou!
good! The home you?? Province steam? Stand down?!
you take on the 256 - to ride to the rainbow? stop?!
front of traffic? straight 300 meters? Left! ! Also? Me to? State of hepatitis B liver health?? School!
Li! You? Support ????!
- Oh ... ...
? under me???!
- Oh, friends ... ...
? 020?! 8318! 31 89 ...
? 020?! 83183189 ...
Lebanon again?? I work hand?!
? 135! 315! Zero! Zero! Zero! Zero!
? 135! 315?! Zero! Zero! Zero! Zero ~? Good following?? Cross turn enable host

[laughs to? Street]

you? Reason? Late? Impede it??!
Wushi? ... ...
it??, so far? only my worship??? DJ Lijia. ? Frame???? Play?? Li have?? Does D stand
not? Chung?? Cashmere:
I can assure you Paul?, Do you? Any? Big? Hospital, you???? rule of law? good for you? hepatitis B?
... ...? Solution??
for?,? to? a good ?????! I have to lead the company???, Original?? France?? Mouth?! ? Island liver health? Center with me at center?! Bleating bleating bleating rule??! It sets rule?? The world only seven units, all in? Also? Only do one! ! What one?? Wild, it? I in? State of hepatitis B liver health? Center! !
(ah ah ha ha ... ... ... ... haha ... ... ... ... ... ...)
? as long as 20 minutes? can out? fruit!
out?? apple, Wuli you?? process??? and day activity??, as long as you? virus? volume? 30 less! All? Long? 100 80 bucks! Can be cured -? The end of cure hepatitis B! ? Live only?? 100 80 bucks, you can? Hepatitis B? Bottom??
Me to?? Do? For?? Home -? For? Hepatitis B patients receive?? Home? Weight?,?? School Special? instructions ... ...
Cashmere bleating to me??? difficulties??, five guarantees?, even? next?? working families!

[laugh again? Street]
(Background Music: Oh ... ... well now ... ...)

??? to be? the end of a cure for hepatitis B do? disease, I am to company?? health, can? regardless? night, day after day?? patient treatment?! !
Leung, you do not attempt to re-exist? fortunate? psychological, hepatitis B do? cancer -! (? Laugh)
? Cancer ah ... ...? !
? ah??? next? next on?? to good? reason Chengzhang?? hepatitis B? into? cancer
ah * ... ...
if you suddenly???? gravity, hepatitis B??? to cirrhosis, liver ascites ~
(Background Music: fuck are you doing? hard? "water"?!)
you do not attempt to re-grip? fortunate? psychological (Hey you can Well can or bad? My name is ... ...), 70% of the world? patient ... ...? hepatitis B patients on the?? South? to?, and then 70%? face 40%? patient? my way in?, 40% into the surface? 30%? were on ? me to?? Province! Unfortunately,Most women want men to know 58 things, many patients with hepatitis B? To Chung? Hepatitis B do? Cancer hugged? Fortunate? Psychological ... ...
you? Lin? You? Dead ~,? You? Family ,????? big? Play? ,? you? friends, daily work?? big? video? ... ...
wow really? good is it ah? people ... ...
woman: wow, really good is ah, this person. I have listened to four consecutive late. Hello, Can you call this over with me to see the doctor to do events? I really like him, his personal style is very prominent.

men: he does not have artwork.
Female: He has a hospital feel that the people of Kazakhstan, is the fellow you came. Then listen to his recitation, (I think he) always been a class teacher in the class were named out of recitation of. No, he is like this, sometimes called burst mic, and more funny. Well, he really is very good ah.
M: tragic, Tang Zhuren (phrase could not hear well, guess this means)
Female: Hey, you, you have to work?
M: Yes, ah, there is something out ah?
Female: over friends.
M: What ... ...
Female: hurry the matter, you come Rights.
M: Is there anything can do ah?
women: the Guangzhou station, take the 810 bus to the Garden Hotel bus stop, go straight, turn flyover, we Ethiopian Airlines, Air × × those people ... ...

another man laugh to die ... ...

women: Do you take notes about our branch office telephone is 020, and 8762,1101, was 020, and 8762,1,1,0,1.

M: Hello, I have recorded
M: So you let them listen to friends.
M: I have already recorded, had just finished you have recorded.
woman: Really?
M: yes ah.
women: no wonder you just said a minute call back to me the matter, is to find the original tape recorder!
M: Ha ha ha ... ...
women: Do you really recorded?
M: yes ah.
women: how can ah? You say ... ...
Male: Shall I put it to you ah? I wait to play back up to you.
Female: I top you ah, well, you put it to me.
M: So friends.

M: you do not believe me! Dead characters do not know how to write?
Female: delete it quickly Rights.
M: How much money you want to go back ah?
F: ah?
M: How much money you want to go back ah?
women: What do you think? You set a price!
M: Are you ... ... you is not the beginning ... ... No, you are not afraid I'll get someone to listen to decide?
Female: I would not fear.
M: I think brought about the ring tones.
Female: inflicted ring tones?
M: 0,0,0,0 ... ...
Female: ring tones 0,0,0,0,0 ... ...
(Background Girls: Good suggestion!)
Female: Hello, Do not matter, you delete it friends.
M: I am seeking. Here is the radio you know that I matter, everything. Dead characters do not know how to write?
women (begging): No, you quickly cross it matter, I do not ... ...
Male: No delete. I have your voice synthesis very nice, do not be afraid. Others do not identify the suspect.
Female: Today my voice did not sound good. You delete the first period, another day I adjust the sound recording of good or bad?
M: OK, OK, I deleted!
Female: first that you deleted the.
M: I deleted the.
women: Do not this Rights ... ...
M: You have to delete, you can not see it? Rights, "Du\
women: cross it out friends.
M: delete what ah? Do not tell you, I go.
Female: Hey, do not engage me any more ... ...
M: So friends.
women: You can not delete, you lock it up ... ...
M: So friends.
Female: Hey, do not listen to others ah.
M: Tonight I can use.
Female: copyright which ... ...
male, this tape I can use it tonight. Broadcast directly to the.
Female: heard tonight is not yellow, and green. You broadcast my strap, top!
M: And do not feel strange.
women: no one could hear them.
women: Do not this matter, cross it out friends.
M: Pale Ba. Do not offend the radio people, record your voice.

(Background Girls: Sha Lao ah ... ...)

women: Do not engage in, and feed.
M: So the matter, you continue to pursue your thing.
F: friends you delete it.
M: or, or Delete it.
Female: delete it?
M: delete, and worship.



没有评论:

发表评论