2010年6月22日星期二

to protect me. should always put me on the heart





next life if there is a next life, if I remember not too far away from me, because I'm afraid we do not have the opportunity to meet.

If the next you do not Before I can find, remember not to get married too early and others to believe that we always meet.

If the next we meet, remember to let your love for me, so if you can accommodate All my willfulness. both good and bad.

If the next is your love for me, and remember to care about me more, to protect me. should always put me on the heart, I love this life just like you love me.

If the next I can be your most favorite people, remember me to say a few words "I love you." because is this life you owed.

to the next life, if I remember not to always lie to me, to be honest is the best explanation. because I will forgive you.

If to the next life, I will do for you what you like, but you have to remember that praise. give me a kiss, it is a small reward when.

if to the next life, carrying me and other people do not remember, because I do not want to share you with anyone.

if in the next life, to remember and to say point, then, because I fear you out in the cold.

to the next life, if, if you a cold shoulder to me, remember to allow me to you angry. because I told you angry, only to make you feel my presence. ;

If to the next life, I remember I promised to do, we should do. Do not like this life, like so many empty promises to gave me.

If the next life, we have an appointment with each other not to touch. Do not go to extremes.

to the next life,I always knew you were an angel, if I remember to when I am not happy to chat with me, because my mind just want to tell you.

to the next life, if I remember do not let me down. Actually, I can easily happy, because of you.

if to next life, I remember when I love you, I believe I said is truth.

if the next life, we can not love in the end, remember to leave, do not say too much hurt words. because I still can not load too much damage.

to the next life if we still have to separate, remember to re-appointment under my life .... to love me.

to the next life ....... if some still remember

没有评论:

发表评论