2010年6月21日星期一

is that people call you

(Please click on \things, if a person can clear thinking, and put into action, is what a luxury well-being. However, I can not, look at you so to spoil myself, my addition to the continued silence of people with this stupid game, I can do, obviously the brain which tells me a lot of philosophy through the ages, but the thought of you, saw you, all of have become shit up.

day, look at you then the person to lie to you drinking drunk, I tell you shouted, and fiercely shouted, and shouted to the last with their crying, though you basically do not hear because you are talking about the his name, unconscious, I shouted you, or roar themselves, perhaps it is the latter. The only news is that you did not see my embarrassing kind.

day, happy to accompany you shopping, you have a happy shopping experience that you always even until the people can not let go, everything changed, the original happy blue skies suddenly clouded over, in fact, That man is very common and unrestrained for another woman Linzhao Bao, simply did not see you, why you would have in my hands to carry her bag for you fiercely grabbed the past?

day, you cry, cry very sad, and I said, very sad, after crying, you have to forget the forgotten, but ultimately? Cried after I realized that he did not forget the people that lie to you, and I also discovered that I really am jealous of that cheater.

day, you said to me, this life that will cheat you in emotional eating, some 500 years, the former because you do not know how severely deceived him, and you may then have to know I was also wondering, 500 years ago, I was done I'm sorry you do, just let the pain of this life to the sins of past lives punishment.

day, just late-night snack, you say, after having enough to eat is not hungry, and suddenly the phone rang, listening to telephone, you lost the stupid people stood in the street, suddenly frantic impulse on over to the Street, a car did not realize that you are the acts of suicide, after a few seconds, I had a pool of blood lay on you hold me ask why, I am invisible to you said something , perhaps I owe you, or in fact I owe him. . .

the phone, is that people call you, he told you he got an incurable disease and die soon, would like to see you one last time before dying.

after all, liar liar, but he still loves you, it would not lie to you.

he would like to know, for you, I is not doing anything, including death.

after the end, I died I discovered that I was jealous, he not also have been jealous of me? To Jiehen would rather setup, kill me, you, again it not a happy thing? Perhaps, the last he was not deceived you, or trying to cheat you!


past life, 500 years ago, a gust of wind wind the tree leaf, the leaves flutter in happiness ... ... ... ...





没有评论:

发表评论