2010年6月18日星期五

Not want to ...

I write up a long time ... did not come so early this year, Chinese New Year, I have never tried the Chinese New Year birthday. Even at the beginning of this year, the second ran into!
Is also the day on January 27, You left my honey ~ she went to a full 13 hours of a flight from Hong Kong's country. I know she wanted to apply for the professional preparation for a long time, done a lot ..... but all worth it! access to her "good news" did not imagine when excited, it might be expected, and I know she will not disappoint me. However,ES version and official version of distinction (CP, I am most surprised that she was the beginning of the second to go, I am ruthless shall immediately went to her side to hold fast to her! give her encouragement! in there lives and the face of things a person should hold on, fuel ... unfortunately I have to leave tomorrow, before leaving the phone before I can only say a hurry sentence.
hey, everyone knows that met last month in Hong Kong is our home last. very sorry you did not stay at my house one night accommodation.
night I All along in our minds over and over again, although we know for many years but to become truly familiar with the honey of this Gui for over two years we are looking at each other's growth and progress ..... really Hen not want to! !! From now on, I returned to Shenzhen are less of a stay by me, and hey .... a girl out of life Burongyia!

the Philippines, you have to keep Oh! waiting for you settle down I will see you.

没有评论:

发表评论