2010年6月22日星期二

holding the broom and I chased

After that there will not be the same table. University is a place where strangers Pianguo Tou saw. Each time a different perspective, different shot from the side. Memories of a person sitting in it slowly, remembering the same table from small to large. Individuals sitting around, they feel good stability. They always first aware of my emotions. Now, then no one and I shared a packet of noodles altogether, sleeping in my class to help me spread rumors, I was the teacher in question at a loss when the scrap paper to write the answer and then pointed out to me, leading me to the podium operation of the ... ...

There will be no unhappy when I tell jokes to make to me in class with the criminals against the wind earnest whisper, when I cold help me get clothes for me to lock the window Phi, in When I am thirsty, give me water to drink half of our ... ...

There will be no textbooks on the middle of watching, remind me what the daily operations, for me to check that damn math test paper, the written request for leave add my name on with Cutting Class ... ...

There will be no question in my feet and deliberately pushed to the side when my stool, while I'm away to spray water on the bench and watch the water rush me busy hastily sat down every day to the first thing Caicai my stool, I Yang Yang became the habit of wiping the table bench, even with your clean ... ...

never Some people and I scramble for a piece of a pencil eraser, deliberately hidden things waiting for me I try so hard, my feet resting on a stool next to socks, slips into the waste paper thrown into my drawer ... ...

do not someone will copy my work insisted cheek, complained that I always take my rubber eraser of his, holding the broom and I chased, or do not own a pen with me at any time acquisition of various things ... ... < br>
There will be no further Shuashuai as water, mineral water bottles thrown imitate Lee Hom,AVA Video address, holding the broom and I chased, the corridor to extend the leg deliberately mix I fell ... ...

There will be no into the classroom on rainy days when I find any mirrors lend me a comb, each winter morning to help me hands warm, self-study course listening to music one one ear, lend me a pile of books in the way when I make up a good class yesterday Operation ... ...

There will be no class time and in one sentence in my paper the \I suppress it in this book always automatically closed the book corner ... ...

in my mind, always keep that place around me. Just for you.

没有评论:

发表评论