2010年6月19日星期六

It is my turn now






I get What love you



two people in love is something, at a certain age, they can avoid the matter, not only can not be avoided, also rushed one by one, fought, even though the storm, As far as he can not stop their enthusiasm. However, what means I love you?


often I come up with enthusiasm, ready to love one back to the time before the notice to do a lot of pretty girls around, but can do little of their own. This is a thoroughly competitive era, and everything in the competition, which, without exception, including love.


look at our opponents it, bore the brunt of those foreigners, if they are still powerful eight-year, eight major powers do not do no evil bandit, who is now the gweilo pious Closer holy hand, They earn our side of the yuan, while China attracts pretty girls, it is said that many Chinese girls eager to follow them abroad, but they do not think, really think so, if the foreign good, they went to China for these gweilo do? Apparently, they do not come as tourists.

Besides enjoying the gweilo
, and the other girls should be able to catch us now? No, there are a bunch of rich people, that is, about the wealthy Beijingers. They can speed sports car, the width of the house, and the purity rings to narrow the age gap. It is difficult to prove there is nothing wrong with the pursuit of material, we find it difficult to persuade people to open subway car is more than decent living cottage more comfortable than living in an apartment.


However, there are still a problem wound in my heart. Under the mood to ask the girls: an annual spending 1 million to help yourself, only give you 20% of Love: another can only give you used to live together 10 million, but can give you 100% love. Choice for a normal girl, she will choose who?


This is a problem.


wealthy chance after my right? Do not forget there are a considerable number of artists when in front of us, those artists writers actors singers, we can have their charm as What? They exude the relevant art out of breath is to break the brain also can not learn.


in then? It is my turn now? But when I look around around, there are students handsome than I, and long than I, and even better luck than me. In this way, I always love team came in last, and overlooking the front of the unlimited beauty, tarried that their endless expectations.


This is a fact and reality, despite the somewhat brutal.


reality is the reality, cruel return cruel, and I, after all, is to love, I can not quit you? As long as I have a trusted center, there is always far too foreign,sweet and sour cucumber shoot plus loin, too wealthy too busy for it. There is always because of my sincere and moving it.


I would be very serious love, love it completely, I would love to answer every man must answer the question: what means I love you.


what means I love you?


I have no house, no car, there is not much savings;


what means I love you?


I do not have anything worth showing off the family background, nothing can tap the social relations;


what means I love you?

I do not have too much information
work force, even if neither eat nor sleep can not know when to get ahead;


what means I love you?


I only know that I have let you feast basic income, I have the ability to make you happy life.

This is enough for the love
also ~~~~~~





(Postscript:

in this age of physical cross-links, all with the ethos of what seems at stake! love is true! when love is facing too many tests and temptations of the time, who would readily believe: not leave do not give up!!

the pattern of exposure to the economy where everything is money locked! Love not excepted! so that the interests of internally and externally to need, need fresh material for him, needed to meet reinforced his desire!

Perhaps this is a futile rescue! may be a dead end in self-defense! Do we really have no other way to it? Is that something truly spiritual temperament, really want in cross of matter gradually decline through the age of you?? helpless !!!~~~~~~~~~





; Chen Yuan Department of rain (early)

没有评论:

发表评论