2010年6月18日星期五

Sort out your ultimate value

There was once an island, there lived above happiness, sadness, knowledge and love, there are other kinds of emotions.
day, feeling that their island was about to sink, and then we are ready to ship, to leave the island. Only love stayed, she would like to stick to the last minute.
A few days later, the island really sinking, and love to please anyone's help.
At this time, riding a ship through rich. Love said: "The rich, you can take me with you?" Rich replied: "No, my boat has many gold and silver jewelry, not your position."
Love to see the vanity set in a beautiful boat on, said: "Vanity, help me!" Vanity said: "I can not help you, you wet all over, would damage my beautiful boat."
sad over the love to her for help : "sad, let me go with you!" "Oh ... ... love, I am very sad, like himself alone for a while." sad replied.
happy passed by Love, but she was too happy, yet she did not hear Love called her!
Suddenly, a voice: "Come on! love! I will take you!" It was an elder. Love overjoyed, he forgot to ask his name. Boarded the land, the elder left alone.
grateful love of the elderly, asked another elderly, knowledge: "help me who it ah?" "he was time." knowledge-old man answered. "Time?" Love asked, "Why did he help me?" Knowledge-old replied, smiling: "Because only Time can understand how great love."

没有评论:

发表评论