2010年6月22日星期二

I believe he really is old. When I was 20.

Inscription: four years is 1461 days.
Four years ago, I never thought I would look like after four years. Time is very simple to live your life for this world know nothing about. Like many peers, I just know how to love with an almost pathological desire.
four years ago when I was a standard romantic. Heart of love that exist in many dreams for the future.
after four years I was a realist hypocrisy. There are almost forgotten what their own romantic fantasies for. Doubt everything, but forgot how to doubt life.
when one begins to recall the past, he is old.
I can believe it, I believe he really is old. When I was 20.
I am old. Too old to start a lot of things the past forgotten. Many times I forgot what I did yesterday.
I look back down the residue of memory, found himself also seems incomplete, and all is a vague shadow, asked me urgently on my disdain.
the existence of all the past is no longer a section similar to what the story, it seems just a feeling.
I began to wonder whether they really had anything back, or my memory of everything but in my case of a bizarre nightmare.
very strange, in the memories of my four years ago, I often think of my childhood, and all the memories of the same, that is just a feeling. I feel a childhood when I sat in my opinion is the hill of the mound next to the big hand pinching a mass of wet soil, I rubbed hard, I do not know what I'm doing. Now, I still do not know.
four years ago I first left home when I was living that I grew tired of the place is full of a kind, I have an escape in the heart of pleasure, I look at mother's face in the car slowly moving farther and farther.
now I am tired of life, began to have a heart for all the desolation of indifference. Increasingly feel powerless, like the grass is not as addicted. Sometimes very suddenly thought of death, and then immediately wake up scared themselves. I wake up to what I was sober for which I was a confused chaos. Think of the past, there had been a lonely, look at what is now, and then smile, then face all very stiff. Start very afraid.
four years ago after leaving home to go back very little, and occasionally go home, but their feel the same as occasional visitors. Look at those familiar places, we recall the memory of remaining fragments. Forget many things, but I remember once, and parents to a very far away, walk with me, looking at distant mountains and clouds with residual snow came together, we walk towards the direction of the mountains, walked walked away less than the first.
do not know since when, was hooked to sleep, very long sleep. Then do a lot of strange dreams.
always thought he was a child until the mother returned home that day that I grow up, I am journeying silent for a day.
sometimes beyond their own how to live, fantasize, and now there is a different way. There is not much money, had finished his very long life.
mother said I was a very good child, she said she was proud of me.
I also proud of me. I looked at the mirror face their own mediocrity, and then live, and my face as mediocre life.
one day some of the lost order of things, saw a stack of photographs of themselves, and that was all some people do not know yourself licenses. All those photo shoot in a coastal city. I remember that in the trance in the afternoon I took a borrowed camera, the shuttle in the busy crowd, to find many, many people gave me the camera. The first was to see the sea, for the first time alone to a far never been.
in the four years, had some things in the event of a lifetime when the feel, but also forgotten, the same as all the events of the past. But I still recall the memories of the so-called incomplete and messy. But I remember there have been, had what was forgotten.
four years later, I work, is not very far from home, but I do not want to go home, the day her mother called me and said she wanted me, hung up the phone, I cried. I never miss a place that is my hometown, it never wanted at home, but if time back four years ago, or back a long time ago, I would prefer I never left the small village, then four years now,109 到 110 = 82 1718321423, I, and where many people live together, I can not guess how happy, but I want to go back.
many long habit of the four years since have been changed, although I am the stubborn people that I have never changed.
high school students four years ago, we have a date for a period of five years. I had long forgotten, but later it was raised, I will not ask to go, I do not have the pop star.
mother or care about me like a child, though she said I should have a girlfriend.
once and people say my four years, someone said to me after a few years where I will be doing. I said I would resign after four years. He asked me how my life, I said that I have not thought about.

没有评论:

发表评论