2010年6月17日星期四

This

Change seems to pick up the situation, the Dragon Boat Festival is not a faraway place, due to not feeling well, the pain has not disappeared, to Kun brother ate two meals there, then went to the Fairy Lake Botanical Garden, be very good, clean air feeling better, although these days of pain every day, but the intensity has been weak every time, recent days have been no vomiting, and more than 40 days the time for me to eat well or sleep well, weight loss of 15 kg, torment really do not know how to deal with, in addition to endure, the hospital has not a solution.
met almost ten years, I think I will always remember Kun brother, both in Shenzhen / Beijing / Wuhan, and elsewhere, although not in touch with the middle of it a few years, used to be known as a friend, When a brother is indeed a look, and would like to have this.
hope the pain quickly left by torture, like the distant memory of a friend in me, so I have not changed, the same way I think of you!

没有评论:

发表评论