2010年6月22日星期二

I will not say what ..

Fever. ,even without die of old age

Are today on the 11th of the .....< br >.....< br> even gone so many days ...
coma ... sober .... coma ......< br> to find a game you can own entertainment.
put all kinds of strange positions, imagine that he was dead.
then happy to issue a hoarse laugh.
faint feel that this is not bad ...

lie down for too long, waist can be really painful.
burning people seemingly have become sober ..
seemed to become all that has nothing to do with me ..
faint trace of some anxiety .. it just does not like what ..
child I guess I can sleep peacefully friends.

run wild rabbit small flowers happy .. tear the petals themselves to show it does not matter who is showing off .. ..
have dispersed it does not matter ....< br> I once was so misses you, and now face is not even an incomplete Minato ..
I kept thinking.
tears to stop the flow ah flow.

mother I want to thank you ..


send my good adult fish children to good food and pills.
While eating a few days after taking drugs has expired ...
I am moving ..
video Sangma your phone somehow estimated my conditions play a negative role ..
that knows you want to express is something I hope I get better soon ...
I will not say what ..

hope I do not know to be I spread my large or spread to a speedy recovery Peng-Peng .....< br> OK Zan at least not on the list of avian flu ....

没有评论:

发表评论